- Still Untitled: The Adam Savage Podcast
- I love this podcast. Adam Savage of Mythbusters fame along with Will Smith and Norm Chan host this show where they talk about media they’ve consumed, things they’re making, and what they’re up to in general. I look forward to every episode like a group of interesting friends coming over to talk about what they’re doing.
- Will smith, from Tested, FooVR, and The Still Untitled: Adam Savage Project podcast hosts this with Brad Shoemaker. They talk tech. Another couple of interesting people. Techpod is on Patreon too and very worthy of support.
- This Week in Tech
- Leo Laportes’ flagship podcast of his TWiT network. Weekly podcast coming out on Sunday with a panel of hosts.
Interesting People Talking About Stuff
- Penn’s Sunday School
- Podcast from Penn Jillette of Penn & Teller fame. Fascinating guy who has done a lot of interesting things.
- Missing Richard Simmons
- I wasn’t sure what I’d think of this show but it really sucked me in. I remember watching Richard Simmons on TV as a kid, and he always struck me as a genuinely awesome person. So when I saw this in the feed, I realized he was indeed very off the radar. It’s just an interesting character study. Pure speculation that details some of what makes him such a unique, kind person.
- From the page: “John despises his Alabama town and decides to do something about it. He asks a reporter to investigate the son of a wealthy family who’s allegedly been bragging that he got away with murder. But then someone else ends up dead, sparking a nasty feud, a hunt for hidden treasure, and an unearthing of the mysteries of one man’s life.” The less you know going in, the better. Amazing story telling!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.